Healthcare facilities require networks that have very unique characteristics, from the power infrastructure to the wireless network and the wide area network (WAN). A medical grade network must never go down. It also must adhere to HIPPAA regulations.
Because healthcare wireless networks are carrying patient medical data, all data needs to be encrypted. This means implementing WPA2 encryption at a minimum and a firewall solution combined with a system that inspects and encrypts the wireless network traffic.
In addition, guest Wi-Fi access can be extended to visitors in lobbies and waiting rooms.
Email us at email@example.com and let us help you overcome your challenges.
Some of the things we do:
• Better Wi-Fi coverage with fewer access points
• Consistent, reliable connectivity to doctors and nurses equipped with Voice over IP (VoIP) badges and phones, PDAs, laptops, and handheld tablet PCs.
• HIPAA compliance, through standard 802.1x, WPA (PSK) and WPA-2 (AES) security, plus automatic wireless setting and encryption key security
• Support for electronic medical records (EMR) software, for providing updated patient information, and reducing prescription and treatment errors
• Time-saving patient scheduling and forms completion, with access to billing and practice management applications from anywhere
• Less interference, through “eco-friendly” adaptive signal technology
• Central management with simplified network administration
• Outstanding cost-effectiveness